Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ch- ch- ch- changes!

Do you notice them?  A new background, new music, booklist updated and some stuff removed.

As for the music, enjoy! I am heading out in a few weeks to see Frightened Rabbit in concert.  Oddly enough, I had just downloaded a bunch of their tunes to my MP3 player when I got the invite to go see them in concert.  Perfect timing.  I'll come home from that concert with the taste of an ashtray in my mouth, which always happens when I go to shows at that venue.  Weird, but I kind of like it.

Now for the books.  Man, all of the books I have read recently have been awesome!  See the list to the right and down a little.  I am almost finished with The 19th Wife and it is very good.  My favorite on that list, though, is probably Wench.  I do need to say, however, that I could relate to But Inside I'm Screaming.  There are often times when I think I might be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  I mean, really, who can't relate to that?

5 comments:

  1. love the new look... perfect for spring. you really are such a great resource for good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! I will make note of the books, I can download them on my Sony Reader. Have fun at that concert. I have never heard of that band

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet new post decor! I'm gonna have to go check out the band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your constantly changing and cool seasonal blog looks are very inspiring.

    Happy Sunday!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got all happy just reading this. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the lined paper look..

    and LOVE LOVE LOVE book suggestions. Although I think someone stole that title from me. I can't hear above the screaming in my head at times.

    ReplyDelete