Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Favorite Things

I seem to have an ongoing, ever changing list of favorite things.  I guess I'm not very loyal to any one thing and that is why my list changes frequently.  That, and I have a short attention span so I get bored easily and quickly move on to the next, more exciting thing.

So here is my current list:

Lipstix Remix - Big E and I like to watch Shark Tank.  It's amazing what kinds of things people can invent.  It's even more amazing how much money one can make with their crazy ideas.  We were watching one night when the woman who created the Lipstix Remix presented her idea, asked for money and walked away with a ton of financial support from an investor.  I loved this idea, too, and went online that night and ordered this product.  Actually, I got two and sent the other one to my BFF.  It really works!

Prada Tendre perfume - I'm not one for girly, flowery perfumes, so this perfume is perfect for me.  I love this stuff.  It is awesome.

My MP3 player - I don't have a fancy Ipod Touch or even an Ipod.  I have a Sansa Fuze and it does everything I need it to do.  I love having my own tunes, especially in the car.  My kids love it, too.  Sous Chef has his own MP3 player and I love putting songs on there without him knowing it.  Every now and then I'll hear "Hey, when did you put this song on there?"  As it turns out, he really likes my taste in music!

Wench - I recently read this book and can't stop talking about it.  It's a must read.

4 comments:

  1. i investigated all of your items, and i must say, that lipstick thing is genius. i mainly just wear gloss or balm, so i probably wouldn't use one. it would be cool to have, though, just to see what cool color i could come up with.

    the book looks AWESOME. i have to go to borders this afternoon anyway, so what's one more book on my nightstand??

    finally, i think i wear the regular prada scent, which is also not flowery or girly. i will have to look at my bottle (which looks exactly like that) to see what, exactly, i am wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book looks really good--I will check it out!

    Also wanted to comment on your movie going--that sounds like so much fun (except for the Precious movie unless I was in the mood for it). I still need to see "Up in the Air". I rented A Serious Man last weekend and had to fast forward through it. Wish they had that "festival" of movies around here. Oh, and interesting how they increased the # of movies in the best picture category!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I like the lipstik thing. I have so many lipsticks that are the wrong color. Now I could make my own personalized color. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh. I just read Wench too! It was fantastic. Have you read The Help? You must if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete