Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first time...

Later this week, I'll be whooping it up with Sassy Britches.  I like that she refers to me as a "Hot Blogger Hookup!"  I've never been a Hot Blogger Hookup.  I've never had a blogger hookup at all.  So I guess that makes me a "Blogger Hookup Virgin."  (No comments, LQ.)  I'm glad my first time will be with Sassy B.

Pictures to follow, with Sassy B. blurred and unidentifiable of course, because you know she's all anonymous and working undercover.  I think she might be famous and that's why she doesn't want anyone to know who she is. (I'd insert smiley face emoticon, but I don't know how.)

3 comments:

  1. well, well, well... this should prove to be quite the good time. you know, i have had the pleasure of peeking behind the blurred out dot and she is so incredibly lovely and wonderful. so, don't worry, i can assure you she isn't a serial killer (unless she has just been waiting for the right victim). i can't wait to hear all about it! tell her hello and give her a hug (yes, force yourself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your husband know about this "hot hookup?" Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it! I knew I should have waited to get that reconstructive surgery. Now I just looked like Sassy B instead of my real celebrity identity. Sorry you missed out.

    And for Deb's benefit, I snuck in two, count 'em, TWO hugs. Here are some extra smiley face emoticons too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete