Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blech.

I'm sick.  I've been sick since Tuesday when I just knew I had strep throat.  Test confirms it and I spent a miserable Tuesday and Wednesday.  Last night, I sweated so badly through the night that my clothes were soaked, not to mention the bedding.  Gag.  If I hadn't felt so damn bad, I would have gotten up in the middle of the night to shower.

Today, at least, my body is no longer aching so I am thinking the antibiotics are finally kicking in a bit.  My throat still feels like razor blades, though.

I may be down and out for another day or two, but I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. oh ick. i know exactly what you mean... strep is such a horribly unique feeling.

    i hope you are feeling better soon. rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon!
    Someone in my family gets it at least once a year. Never me. In 30 days everyone has had it. But not me. I must be the carrier in the family....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, once those meds kick in you should be back in business. But strep can knock you out like none other. The one time that I've had strep there wasn't one symptom I did not have. It's awful stuff.

    xoxo get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! And get REST!

    ReplyDelete