Well, well. Look who's back again for Friday Fragments. Visit Mrs. 4444 for more. (I made a rhyme!)
- John Edwards - come on! Is anyone surprised that he is the father of his mistress's baby? The only surprise is that he admitted it. Oh wait. He only admitted it because the man he PAID to take the blame is coming out with a book in a few weeks. John Edwards is a LOSER. I think all these idiot politicians who get caught cheating on their spouses should have to walk around with a big "L" for loser or "A" for adulterer branded on their foreheads.
- I made tacos for dinner one night this week. After Tacogate '09, apparently the man has decided to start labeling his food to keep it protected from the wild animals who ate up "his" tacos the last time. Yep, he packed them all up and put a sign on them that said, "DAD's TACOS. Do not eat." I only wish I had taken a picture of the food placed so nicely in the refrigerator with its cute little sign.
- I have been eating an apple a day, sometimes two. Don't go all "Damn, she's a healthy eater" just yet. I have been dipping those apples in some mighty delicious caramel sauce. mmmmm.....
- I was complaining about a client who not only kept his eyes open during the massage, but would turn them to wherever I went. I was working on one arm and when I moved to the other, he moved his head so he could see me. When I looked at him, he smiled and said, "Is your red hair natural?" (And by the way, I think I am going to start telling people it is natural!) Anyhoo, my colleague said sometimes she will lay a cloth over the person's eyes. I think I might try that the next time. It's kind of freaky being watched like that. So take my advice - close your eyes during any massage you receive!
- Someone keeps coming to my blog via a search for "under the influence jo". I don't know if this is different people or it's the same person over and over again. If it's YOU, please know, you can easily "Follow" or sign up for an RSS Feed and not have to Google me each time you want to stop by.
- I have not really cleaned my house since before Christmas. I've straightened. I've tidied up. I've wiped up messes. But I haven't mopped, vacuumed or dusted. I've only spot cleaned the bathrooms. This morning I got a little burst of cleaning energy. However. after I straightened up everything and cleared out all the extra clutter, the burst was gone. So basically, my house will not be clean today, either.