Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret Santa Soiree


I had fun participating in the SSS this year.  I missed joining in last year, so I was really excited this year when the sign up rolled around.  I hope Georgie and Amy run the show again next year!

I thought for sure I had found my Secret Santa.  The return address label said the package was from North Carolina and I found a participant who was from North Carolina, so I e-mailed her.  Turns out it wasn't her and my search must start again.  Unless, of course, anyone wants to volunteer the information!

Oh, and if you want to participate in a little holiday discussion, check out the BlogFrog Community Forum to the right.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! did i lead you down the wrong path?? that's funny that your person hasn't stepped forward yet. maybe it is the real santa and he is just too busy with christmas preparations.

    did you reveal yourself to the person you gave to?

    ReplyDelete