Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm a whore.

You know, with Tiger Woods getting caught and all his ho-bag sex partners girlfriends popping up all over the place, I am feeling the need to make a confession.  I'm a whore.  There.  I said it.  Oh, I should clarify - I'm a COAT whore.


I cannot go a winter season without buying a new coat.  Sometimes two.  Sometimes THREE.  I thought for sure, after the last few years of buying several coats, I would refrain this year.  But like any addict, it is impossible.  I literally ran into a store last night for five minutes to look for a shirt to go under a cardigan sweater.  Really.  FIVE minutes.  I was on my way to meet some friends for coffee and eventually beer.  I was walking out of the store, empty handed, when this wintery looking thing caught my eye.  I said to myself "That can't be a coat.  There cannot be another coat in my closet.  I will keep walking."  And I did.  Then I turned around and decided I would just try it on.  Just a little try on.  What can that hurt?  Next thing I know, I am in line and buying the damn thing.  Oh, but is it cute.  I love it.  Goodness knows it's cold enough to wear.  The good news is, I have a scarf that matches perfectly.  That scarf definitely needed a coat to go with it.  Now, if I only had a pair of dark brown leather gloves.

6 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh, that is cute!

    I am looking forward to the day where I will need a winter coat...especially a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so see why that coat was calling your name...soooo cute!

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the actual coat? Because if so, I think it would have made me stop and try it on too. I love coats. If you find those dark brown leather gloves let me know because I need some for to go with my new coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had purses actually scream my name from across the entire floor of Nordstroms...so I get the whole whoring aspect.

    :)

    ReplyDelete