- I watched "Saving Sarah Marshall" and got a couple of chuckles. I went to see "Whip It" with Ellen Paige, Drew Barrymore and Juliette Lewis (That sounds like I went to the movie WITH them. I didn't - they were the stars of the show. I went with friends.) and got a lot of chuckles. I am watching Modern Family on TV and have laughed my ass off a couple of times. Other than that, I seem to have a case of the blahs.
- I just finished reading EAST OF EDEN for the second time. I think I liked it even better this time around. I am guessing I will read it again in the future. I love that book.
- We had our first parent teacher conference with Sous Chef's teacher. They are pretty cool and he got a shining report. Obviously, this is not my child that moons the kids on the bus.
- I am experiencing a really low tolerance (even lower than normal!) for whiny, wimpy, cryie (not a word, I know) people. We were watching The Biggest Loser the other night and everyone was crying because they didn't get the training coach they wanted or the people on their team they wanted. I just kept screaming "What a bunch of whiny wusses!" at the television. I had other select words for these whiny ass cry babies, but I was watching with my kids.
- We have neighbors with their Christmas lights up. I want to toilet paper their house.
- A friend that I have known since third grade contacted me through Facebook. We lost touch after high school. She is one person I have always wished I kept in touch with but couldn't ever find her. I was so happy to hear from her and to be able to talk to her again!
Oh, Just Shut Up and Lie Down Somewhere
8 hours ago