I'm a little late getting my fragments in today! Visit Mrs. 4444 for more timely fragments.
- I got my stitches out today. Damn, that was worse than getting them in. I thought about asking for some anesthesia, but I knew they would think I was a wuss. The nurse asked if I was still taking vicodin and I wanted to say, "Uh, no, she only gave me eight pills. Can you get me some more?" I only took two of them - the rest are for any parties, oops, I mean, emergencies, that might pop up.
- Is it wrong to be happy that my kids sporting events are canceled and we don't have to leave the house this evening! I think I will be putting on my PJ's before dinner.
- I do believe I sleep as much, or maybe more than, our cat. It's nice having him around, I don't feel so lazy when there is someone else besides me sleeping in the middle of the day.
- I'm tired of all my recipes. I really need some new menu items in my repertoire of dinner foods. Any suggestions - nothing too difficult or time consuming, though I do like to cook and am not easily intimidated by most recipes.
- Thankfully, we have not received any more phone calls regarding CJ mooning people en route to school. I asked him why he did it the first time and he said it was because "the kids thought it was funny." Great, I have a naked comedian on my hands.
- Is it me, or is everyone having trouble in Blogger Draft? Much of the time, when I go to write or edit a post, none of my menu choices show up for fonts, picture insertions, links, etc. I am also having issues with Facebook. It makes me login and/or enter my password EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I never used to have to do that!
- I'm glad it's Friday.