Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Desperately seeking....

I always get a kick out of seeing the subjects that show up in the search portion of Google Analytics. You know, those words and phrases in a search that bring someone to a blog. Sometimes, they make total sense and others, well, not so much. Here are some that make me wonder who the hell is out there in the blogosphere:

Dew Mouth - A fellow blogger and friend used this phrase in my comment section one time and it has brought several visits to my blog.

Foot behind his neck - I posted a photo of Sous Chef putting his foot behind his neck. Something tells me the person doing this search was looking for something a little different than a child and his foot. At least I hope they were.

Acid giggles - Not everyone gets the giggles when doing acid.

He had a pancake in the place of his ass - At one point, I quoted this line from Chelsea Handler's book My Horizontal Life. I can't imagine what anyone else wanted with this phrase.

"Human Pet" mistress slave stories - I have NEVER written about mistress slave stories of any kind, so I am unsure, and even a little nervous, about this one.

Doctor shits giggles - Oh my. I think he should SEE a doctor, that just doesn't sound normal.

Nude photos my sister - I don't even have a sister, let alone nude photos of her. And if I did, I don't think I would post them here. Unless she really pissed me off.

Women massaging mens asses - I don't do that type of massage, thank you very much. I also didn't blog about it.

There you have it.  There are a lot more I could have chosen - lots of searches using the word MILF, massage, and more.  I will get to them another day.

4 comments:

  1. LOL

    The things people do

    Have a lovely evening ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite past times, checking my google reader to see how people find me. However, mine are much racier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still thinking about Peach Tart's comment and knowing how true it must be. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thats so funny
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete