Monday, September 21, 2009

Two Girls and a Green Sea Turtle Eco Adventure, Ma'alea Harbor, Maui, Hawaii

So many funny things happened on this trip. I mentioned in item #1 yesterday that our snorkeling trip was one of the best times of the trip. There is no way on this green earth that I could ever, ever, EVER describe in writing what that was like. So you are being blessed with this video of Lora and I talking about the funniest moment of all for us.
You will notice when I sit down and start talking I have a tissue in my hand. I pretty much needed a tissue at all times after this event took place, because I would bust out laughing at any given moment and laugh until I cried. It happened while I was driving, eating, trying to go to sleep, laying out by the pool, in the pool, grocery shopping. I was cracking up when when we got off the boat and were trying to make our way to the toilet. All I can say about that is that it was a good thing I had on a damp swimsuit, otherwise people would have noticed I was not able to totally control my bladder due to laughing so hard. TMI? Well, now you have the vision of me stopping walking, crossing my legs and doing a semi-squat trying not to totally wet myself from laughter. Lora, on the other hand, had taken full advantage of the open bar on the return to the harbor (I was the designated driver) and she wasn't much better except that I don't think she was having bladder issues. I even busted out in full blown snickering a couple of times on the plane home and I am sure the people I had to sit by thought I was losing my mind. I'm really hoping they thought I was laughing in my sleep. So, if you see me in public, alone, laughing hysterically and wiping my eyes, I assure you, I am not any crazier than I have always been. Just ignore me or feel free to laugh with me.

10 comments:

  1. a delightful telling. Thank you for making me laugh.

    Swimming with the sea turtles is my most wonderful memory -- among so many other wonderful memories -- of our trip to Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video.

    I love a good laugh. Thanks for making me happy. ;0

    And thanks for making me appreciate snorkeling and looking for turtles; which I didn't appreciate enough when I was actually snorkeling in probably the same place. Yeah, I just want you to know I WAS THERE. and I saw turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww shucks i can't get the whole video to play(it's an issue I have with my pc)

    you girlies are just beautiful and I am super envious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are hilarious. I was laughing harder at you crying from laughing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.. that was hilarious. I was laughing so hard my husband had to come see what I was laughing at... he has no sense of humor and didn't get it because he doesn't "know" you. What an awesome time you had. I would have loved to be next to you when you were laughing underwater. I would have joined right in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crying!! You guys should take that act on the road.

    I'm surprised the other 79 didn't call for a mutiny of the girl who cried "Turtle!"

    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it looks like you had a great time. . . TURTLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm kinda jealous. With a new baby to take care of, it;s going to be a loooong time before I can travel to paradise. Looks like you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just showed Daddy-O the video and he noticed that we match your blog's wallpaper. How did we miss that and, more importantly, how did a man notice it??

    Also, he wondered why the picture of the Strawberry Lava Flow had the caption "some may slap me for this" (under the You Might Like section). I just told him it was a really good drink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I just peed a little myself!

    ReplyDelete