Wow, it has been a long time since I have participated in Friday Fragments! Visit Mrs. 4444 (that Mrs. Fours, not Mrs. four-four-four-four) for more Fragments.
- I am enjoying watching the new season of my favorite shows. Mad Men on AMC is my very favorite show and if you aren't watching it, you should be. However, I suggest you rent the previous seasons so you can catch up and understand all the intricacies of the show.
- I bought an MP3 player recently and love it.
- When I was flying home from Hawaii last week, I took the red eye. I fell asleep sitting up. I was in the middle seat between two men and did not have a pillow. I think I slept for about two hours and when I woke up, I jokingly said to the man next to me, "Sorry if I snored." He looked at me and smiled. I then said, "You are not telling me I didn't snore." He said, "Oh, I know how hard it is to sleep sitting up." I do believe that was confirmation I snored. I was afraid to apologize for slobbering because I really didn't want to know if I had done that.
- My youngest son's birthday is a week away. I have bought no gifts, haven't even really thought about gifts and do not have a party planned.
- I am doubling my hours at work from three hours a week to six hours a week and I will no longer be working an evening shift. People often chuckle when I tell them I only work three hours a week, but those few extra dollars a month allow us to do some fun things.
- My husband thinks I will never go back to work full time because I won't want to leave the cat alone all day. Little does he know I've never intended to go back to work full time. (Ok, just kidding.)
- We are finally getting a Nordstrom store. It opens today!
- When we were at the crater of Haleakala in Maui, I was really thirsty and thought I would get a drink. I was so thankful to have this sign because I was so close to getting my drink out of the toilet.
- I think these are the most lame Friday Fragments I have ever written.