Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't say it's over!

I am sitting in an internet cafe in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. I am slowly and sadly making my way back to the airport for a red-eye flight back home. I will get back to Ohio 1:30ish EST on Wednesday. It is currently Tuesday, 4:00pm Hawaii time (10:00pm Ohio time).

We had a blast. Words really can't tell you how much fun we had on this trip. Therefore, when I get back, I will be posting a quick video LQ and I made. I guarantee, it will have you laughing. Ok, maybe it won't, but it makes me laugh!

It is beautiful here in Hawaii, not that y'all didn't know that already. It was so much fun being with my BFF!

I am sad to be going home, but I am excited about seeing my family. And though 11 days goes by quickly, in some ways it seems like I haven't seen them in forever!

Take care everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good trip. And the airplane thing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT. ON!!! An 11-day- girl trip sounds outrageous! How could you not have an awesome time? But oh yeah, I woulda missed my kids crazy too.....hang in there with the flight and know some good hugs are waiting for you on the other end!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the flight treats you well - can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the video! I can't wait til you get back and tell us how relaxed and drug free you were during your flights. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from MBC!
    Following your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got a chance to have this fabulous vacation - looking forward to pictures and video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to find a friend who lives in Hawaii! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the video!!

    ReplyDelete