Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanky Panky

Recently, in a quest for the perfect pair of underwear, I recommended Hanky Pankys to someone I know.  Not because I wear them, but because I have heard they are the best undies ever.  I have since heard from this darling woman that they are indeed the best undies ever.

So now in my quest for the perfect pair of Hanky Panky undies, tell me, what is your favorite style of Hanky Pankys?  I'm not afraid of a thong though I am not a fan of those "boy shorts" undies.  The one thing that scares me most are bikini/super low style undies.  I need a little more support in the "pooch" area than I think a bikini can offer.  However, if I get continuous rave reviews on a specific style, I will be hauling my Hanky Pankless ass to the nearest department store to get me a pair (or two or three).

8 comments:

  1. If you're worried about a "pooch", you may like Hanky Panky's "retro thong," which is made with an extra wide waistband and holds in your tummy just a little bit.
    Retro thong at Nordstrom
    You would also probably prefer the original rise 4811 over the low rise 4911, which is very low indeed-- lower even than a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - a retro thong!?! Seriously?!

    Oh, and lookie there, I have a Nordstrom gift certificate burning a hole in my wallet - oh. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has been waaaayyy too long since i have shopped for undies. this is all foreign to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am convinced that there is no perfect underwear. I need to read your comment section and see if I can get any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. retro thong???

    Have thongs been around long enough to be retro???

    I may have to investigate. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try those out. Do they make those for gargantuan butts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the opposite--I like the boys shorts (especially if I'm wearing a skirt) but I can't do thongs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Hanky Pankies are news to me. But the minute I heard "larger band" I was IN.

    ReplyDelete