Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twitter? Twitting? Tweeting?

Check it out, I am now Twittering.  Why does that sound kind of naughty?  Anyway, I can't guarantee how frequent I will be with updates or how creative and entertaining my updates will be, but there you have it.  Feel free to follow!

Other news ... I have been asked to be a Community Leader for the BlogFrog, along with thirty other bloggers.  This is just now getting up and running but it looks like it will be kind of fun!

Read below for my original post today.

7 comments:

  1. LOL, naughty, I had those same feelings about twittering and still do (I giggle everytime I say "twitter"!)

    Congrats on the community leader positiong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeting is fun - you'll see! Plus it's helped me drive *beaucoup* traffic to my blog.

    Good luck with the BlogFrog gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, Twittering does sound naughty, doesn't it? ;) I really should tweet more...so many people have so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes twitter is addictive. Saying hi to a fellow BlogFrog Community leader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twitter is fun! I'm going to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. You are such a mover and shaker in the blog world now....right on. I'm going to follow you on Twitter!!! :-) Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all a twitter! nahh... I don't know what I'm talking about. Am I too old to twitter? Do I need a new phone? What does it mean?

    Congrats on blog frog! And I see that you are almost at 200 followers! Wow! And I can say I knew ya when... well, kinda... XOXO

    ReplyDelete