Friday, July 24, 2009

theBlogFrog is up and running!

It's true.  The new BlogFrog is live!  If you are wondering exactly what theBlogFrog is, it's a social network that allows bloggers to connect and interact with one another.  It makes your blog the center of your online community.  It helps bloggers to find one another.  It allows bloggers to chat in forums.  Really, what more could you ask for?  Now go on, check it out.

theBlogFrog has 30 or so awesome community leaders, me being one of them, so you will be hearing more about theBlogFrog as time goes on.

And if you haven't heard, BlogHer10 is going to be in NYC Aug.5-Aug.7.  I'm in.  Anyone care to join me?

(If you haven't already seen the video below, it's a good one.  I scheduled it to post early this morning, but as many of you now, the blogger scheduled posts is not working.  So I was watching the Today Show this morning and the bridal couple was on.  They just posted this video to YouTube on Sunday and it was meant for friends and family.  It has already had like a bzillion hits!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just saw that you are the featured blogger on the Blog Frog home page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked out the new BlogFrog yet - I'll be hopping over there shortly! ;)

    I'm going in 2010! It'll be great to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great post on TheBlogFrog! We love having you as a Community Leader and reading your tweets online. You are the best!

    Holly at TheBlogFrog

    ReplyDelete