I know Friday is almost over, but I am slipping in under the wire with Friday Fragments! Visit Mrs. 4444 for more Friday Fragments and to see that I was, for the SECOND time, one of her Favorite Friday Fragmenters!
- Don't be fooled by a plastic baseball. When it is hit full speed, line drive by a 200 lb. fit man and it hits you in the eye, IT HURTS! I thought I was going to pass out, I couldn't hear properly out of my left ear (my left eye was hit), my right nostril immediately started running non-stop for hours and it was all I could do to not cry. Thankfully, today it is just swollen and bloodshot, and my hearing is back and my nose is no longer running, though my eye will periodically start to water and it is sore in my eye socket when I move my eye. Have you tried to get through a day without moving one of your eyes. It's impossible. I seriously considered going to the ER so I could get some good drugs - for now and later. But I think with this whole Michael Jackson drug/death ordeal, doctors may a little conservative in their prescription drug writing. Bummer.
- I have had one crazy week and I am looking forward to it coming to an end.
- I don't go to garage sales, but I am having one along with a neighbor for our neighborhood garage sale. It's amazing what people will haggle over.
- I am going to have a quiet week - my two older kids are with my in-laws until Wednesday and my youngest is at my parents for the weekend!
- Bedbug Watch '09 is going strong. No bugs, no bites. I am working with a travel agent for my trip to Hawaii with my BFF. When I was telling her what we wanted to do, what type of place we wanted to stay, etc. I think I should have added "and I would like a letter of confirmation that my room will not have bedbugs and I will not need to debug when I get home."