Monday, June 22, 2009

Two posts in one

Before I get on with my real post, I need to say I keep hearing this noise behind me.  It sounds a little like when a bug keeps flying into a light or a window - a little tap and the buzzing of the wings.  Every time I turn around to see where the noise is coming from, the noise stops.  I turn back around and it starts again.  I think I am officially losing my mind and it's just a matter of time before this noise turns into unseen voices talking to me.

Now on to my real post - I am blogging today at Wednesday Spaghetti; a delicious and very simple recipe for Linguini with Vodka Tomato Sauce.  If you're really looking for a pick me up, just have the vodka and forget the linguini and sauce!

3 comments:

  1. You know.. I hear what you are describing frequently. I think it is internal.. like the eardrum freakin out or something.


    Perk ... eye twitch ... Vodka?? I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo vodka-ed out right now. . .

    It was a long weekend! Perhaps I can look at your recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for recommending pandora.com the other day. I used it today at work as I packed up my classroom and my husband has experimented with it, too. Funnnnn!!! I put in one of my favorite bands, Phoenix, and a bunch of cool music came after!
    Oh yeah, and I haven't been able to drink vodka since freshman year in college....bad night that is inked into my memory!

    ReplyDelete