Thursday, June 18, 2009

Safety

I have three boys. With that comes many gross conversations and actions. In my house, if you hear a child say safety, you know he has just let one rip. Believe it or not, CJ actually said this in his sleep. He was sleeping with me while MG was out of town and it was very early in the morning - like 5:00AM or so. I am barely awake and the room is silent. I then hear, "Safety. Safety." I guess he had two farts, neither of which I heard. This goes on in the car, in the house, etc. From what I can gather, if you fart and don't say "safety," you get punched. Kind of like slug bug/punch bug, I guess. For those who are too young to remember slug bug, don't ask. And as I type this, CJ came in the room and said "Safety" two times. Why did he feel the need to come to the room where I am to do this?

9 comments:

  1. punched? yikes! Your boys play rough! I thought it was "Safety" or "Doorknob". Meaning you have to kiss a doorknob if you're caught before you say safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do the doorknob thing, too. I'm not clear on all the rules, but if you don't do what needs to be done, it results in a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome and now it's something I may try to get going in my house for oh, my, boys can be quite toxic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mon dieu, I love that he said this in his sleep and you heard it! I may have to borrow the safety word for our house in a few years. Big Fry is turning into a little Fart Fry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! I have never heard of that game. There would be no other words uttered in my house if we played that game.

    Well I wouldn't say any other words.. yep I am the gas bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least they give you a warning!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I hear about this game, I thank my lucky stars my boys never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it ain't just the boys! My 10 year old girl will snuggle up beside me and let one of those nasty milk-farts rip. Ugggh!

    ReplyDelete