- I will start by saying the Coldplay concert was super. I didn't expect anything less, being that they are my fave. I will do a concert recap later today, when I am more awake and no longer emitting Captain Morgan's through my pores. I only had three drinks, but I didn't eat dinner and as MG said in a text to a friend who was at the concert "My wife is toasted." At least I don't have ashtray throat since the concert was outside.
- I've seen several reruns of Real Housewives of NYC and a few of the New Jersey version. When I watch either of these, I am reminded that money does NOT buy class or good taste. I am also a little confused about how a woman can be a houseWIFE (emphasis on wife) when she is a single and in one case, has a career in cooking/nutrition. That makes no sense to me.
- On the last day of school, CJ and I went to have lunch at Sous Chef's school. It was raining when we left and I told him to run as I took off. It took him a minute to get up the courage to blast into the pouring rain. Once he did, I hear this loud squeal followed by "my shorts are falling down." Indeed, when I turned around, he was holding his toy (a pinecone he had found at the park the day before) in one hand and trying to keep his shorts up with the other while bolting through the rain. We were both cracking up.
- Sous Chef sat down his Nintendo DS at the park while he played on the jungle gym. When he went to get it, it was gone. Hard lesson for him - don't leave your things laying around. However, I am pissed that some snot nosed kid/teenager/young adult stole it and probably sold it to Game Stop or somewhere for cash so their parents wouldn't see they had an extra one laying around. Sous Chef is now doing some chores to earn extra money to replace his stolen one, which he also used his own money for. Thursday, I groomed all of our bushes/shrubs and he did all of the clean up work!
- Big E invited a different friend on our St. Louis trip and so far, it's a go. The boy can join us!
Oh, Just Shut Up and Lie Down Somewhere
8 hours ago