Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Photo

I don't have much time to blog today and I don't think I have much to blog about. Besides, I think everyone is busy reading about Michael Jackson's and Farrah Fawcett's deaths. It is certainly the end of an era with both of their passings. RIP.

Here is the last photo I will post from our moms/kids trip to St. Louis. This was taken at the arch by one of those tourist trap photographers. Surprisingly, it turned out to be the best group photo we have ever taken!

You can click on the image to see a larger view. Ignore my hair. It was "second day hair" (as in I had not washed it or done much to it since the day before) and I had just driven six hours with four kids in the car! If you don't know which one is me, I'm in the back with the white v-neck shirt on.

8 comments:

  1. I love a good trip and a good picture!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you get a photo with no kids crying, making bunny ears, or picking their noses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'second day hair' beats mine all to heck. Nice momento of your fun trip. I'm waiting to see pictures of the bed bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheezer must have missed the crucial left side girl, huh? :)

    What a fun pic, and your hair is GORG; I don't know what you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ALL look great! Even the bored kids are cute! Your hair is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a hott mom! It looks like you had a lot of fun with the kiddos, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo ... and if my hair looked like that on the second day I'd be delighted. Instead I sit here with wild hair typing this with my second day hair

    ReplyDelete