TGIF. I'm back with Friday Fragments. This week's issue is not as much fragmented as it is blurry from the stronger muscle relaxers I am on for a "thoracic strain" which is just a medical way of saying I have pulled every damn muscle in my back from my upper right shoulder/neck to the bottom of my right shoulder blade. Visit Mrs. 4444 for healthier versions of Friday Fragments.
- On Sunday, MG and I are attending a wedding. This will be our SECOND time going to a Hindu-Jewish wedding. The first one was about ten years ago and we really never thought it would happen again. But here we are, 2009, and we are doing it again. MG is happy to know they will be serving cocktails during and in between each ceremony. And I might be a little happy about that myself!
- Next week I am headed to a venue to see the band Camera Obscura with my friend Stephen. I have updated my music list with their tunes. I have moved the play list out of the sidebar and onto the bottom of the blog page, just in case you were looking for it!
- I wrote earlier this week about CJ requesting "that work song." We have listened to it over and over again this week and he is now telling Sous Chef and Big E about the song, which he refered to as "Work I Love". I have corrected him and he now knows it's "Work FOR Love".
- Anyone else looking forward to and dreading summer break, both at the same time?
- Is anyone else having trouble loading pictures into your blog entries when using Blogger Draft?
- Have you seen the new Victoria's Secret BioFit 7-Way Bra? I am off today to buy one. Too bad the bra can't make me look exactly like this chick.