What time is it? It's FRIDAY FRAGMENTS time with Mrs. 4444. Time to get all those little thoughts onto your blog. You know, the ones that don't really qualify for their very own post but are still noteworthy! Check out Mrs. 4444 for other fragmented Fridays.
- I totally agree with Jon Stewart regarding the Air Force One flyover of NYC. Haven't those people ever heard of PHOTOSHOP? Geeze.
- I was in the car line at preschool the other day checking out my face in the visor mirror. I noticed it had been a while since I had done some grooming of my upper lip and there was one very dark, very obvious hair that needed to be taken care of PRONTO. No problem, I keep some tweezers in that little compartment between the front seats. Or I should say, there is supposed to be tweezers in that little compartment. Does anyone but me notice how when you put something somewhere so you know where it is and you always return it there, that someone else seems to get a hold of it and it's never to be seen again? I HATE that. I would like to know what any of my family members, all male, needed a pair of tweezers for and why they couldn't return it. Anyway, I managed to pull the hair with my fingernails and, I kid you not, while I type this blog entry today, I am sitting with some hair removal cream on my upper lip.
- The sun is out today and CJ might actually get to play ball. Every. Single. Game. of his has been rained out this season. He is about to self combust with excitement to finally play a game. Oh, and I promised him after his first game we could go to the local Whippy Dip (ie: soft serve ice cream shop), so maybe that is what he's really excited about.
- I am looking forward to the end of the school year.
- I have some pulled muscles in my back and it doesn't seem to matter how many muscle relaxers I take, they aren't helping. They do make me feel all warm and fuzzy, though, so that's a bonus.