Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute

You may have noticed with Jay's semi-retirement and Deb's busy schedule (she's still writing her own blog AND she's one of the cool contributors over at Moms Without Blogs!) they have turned over the reigns to Angie at the Seven Clown Circus and Tuesday's Tribute lives on!  So on with my tribute:

I woke up this morning and you were gone.  Thank goodness, because I am sick of your ass.  I even bounced down the stairs making chirpy comments about your absence.  I wasn't sure how much more I could take.  Then, out of nowhere, you crept up on me like an evil monster!  They say it will get better, but those folks have been wrong before.  They make promises they can't keep and think it's no big deal when they have lead me astray or changed their minds.  Well, it is a big deal because I am tired of this nonsense.  Six months and I have had it.  Done. Finished. Finito. Ecouter. Fini.  (Sorry if I have slandered your language!)  I can't take another day, but it looks like I have no choice.  If these grey skies don't blow over soon, I think I might break down and cry.

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! What crappy weather. I thought you were talking about a zit or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we are sick of your ass!!!

    Although the sun did come out at long last around here. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came home yesterday to a gray and drizzling DC after spending 5 days in 75 degree and sunny Charleston, SC. I miss it so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to carry an umbrella on my walk as insurance. Ptthhhtt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 months is a long time to be cold and overcast! Crossing my fingers that you'll get good weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 70's yesterday and 80's today! (Ducking under my desk!)

    ReplyDelete