Monday, April 20, 2009

Stellan McKinney

Please say a prayer this evening for little Stellan McKinney.  He is the little boy at the left and below.  He was flown to Boston last week and is facing a rather risky heart surgery, originally planned for Tuesday, but it is starting to look like it may be this evening.

I have changed my blog color to orange and MckMama and friends are asking everyone to wear orange tomorrow (his original surgical date) and keep him in your thoughts. I do not personally know this family, but like so many others, I have been touched by this story and this baby.

Prayers for Stellan

9 comments:

  1. saying a prayer! oh, and i am looking for a link to lyman's cf donation page. do you have that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay saying a prayer that the Lord watches over him and his family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he and his family are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on baby stellan. I am following you from MBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting an update. I can only imagine how terrified his family must be for him! Sending many prayers and positive thoughts their way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following his story too. It's tough to hear. Prayers on the way...

    ReplyDelete