I was tagged by Laura at Are We Nearly There Yet, Mummy? and A Mum Shaped Hole, with the following meme. This came at just the right time because I have not had much to blog about lately and the things I could blog about are so chock full of information and details that it would turn into a soap opera of sorts, with less sex, money and makeup.
1. What are your current obsessions? Anything on the DVR
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? PJs
3. Last dream you had? I have had some wild ass dreams lately and I am not going to share them here.
4. Last thing you bought? Spring clothes
5. What are you listening to? The clanking of dishes as my family finishes up their meal.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm not really sure, but I think I would like to incorporate being a doula into my massage therapy work.
7. Favourite holiday spots? anywhere with a beach and the ocean
8. Reading right now? Lipstick Jungle (sorry, you caught me during a time when our bookclub was mentally and emotionally exhausted from all the heavy reads and we decided to pick something light hearted and smutty.)
9. Four words to describe yourself. Witty, observant, fun, smart-assy (and probably a little boring, too)
10. Guilty pleasure? Naps
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? The Ladies Lounge ladies
12. Favourite spring thing to do? Watch my boys play baseball games
13. Planning to travel to next? St. Louis with myself and my three boys - hooking up with three other friends and their kids, who are coming from Kansas City, in June. In September - HAWAII!
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? A big juicy cheeseburger with portabello mushrooms and swiss cheese.
15. When did you last get tipsy? I can't remember. The last time I drank too much was at our Christmas Party and the hangover was so bad I have had no desire to drink since!
16. Favourite ever film? A few -The Godfather (I & II), The Graduate, Because of Winn-Dixie, Juno, Milk, Slumdog Millionaire
17. Care to share some wisdom? Stop worrying about what others think of you.
18. Song you can't get out of your head? Whatever the last irritating commercial I see is.
19. Thing you are looking forward to? Summer break
Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.
As for the tags, I am going to choose eight bloggers who are new to my little spot of blogland. I'm not sure how you folks feel about memes, so run with it if you want, and if not, no worries!
Liz at A Mom on Spin
Deb at Life with Birk
Mariah at Manic Mariah
The Flavored Mom
Jenjen at Gotta Love Mom
Melinda at Melinda Arnold
Texas Holly at June Cleaver Nirvana
Deb at Let Me Go On and On