Check out Mrs. 4444 for other Friday Fragments fun!
- I have decided over the next month or so, I am going to visit all of my followers blogs and leave at least one comment! Look for me to visit your place.
- I am really good at multi-tasking. I think it has to do with my (self-diagnosed) ADD. The bad part is that I get so many things going at once, I move from one thing to the other and it may take a while to come back to where I started. Also, do you know how many times I move clothes from the washer to the dryer, start a new load of clothes and then walk away? Do you see what step I missed? STARTING THE DRYER. I come back when the washer dings so I can switch the clothes over only to find a dryer full of wet clothes. That sucks big time and slows me down, which I don't like.
- If you have feet that smell like stinky parmesan cheese, please for the love of God, spray them - with Lysol, bug spray, ANYTHING - before coming to me for a massage.
- Speaking of massages, one of my colleagues came into the breakroom carrying the sheets from his table, his face contorted in disgust, and screaming "Look at this!" to anyone who would listen, and look. Oh, how I wish I had not looked. The sheets had human skidmarks on them. It looked like the client had wiped his ass with the sheets before leaving the room. My guess is he had a dingleberry or two and when he slid off the table, he left that little trail of grossness. Gag.
- CJ told me "You are a good mom." This is a new phrase in his line of maternal affirmations - "You're hair is pretty." "You are pretty." "I love you MORE!" "I like x" and the "x" is whatever I am wearing that day. I love this kid.
- Thursday, I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up, I noticed a kid at the other end sound asleep. CJ had crawled onto the couch with me, without waking me up and he fell right to sleep. I am guessing that was somewhere around 2:30 because at 2:15 I was awake and at 3:15 I woke up and he was there and looked like he had been there a while. He slept until 5:15, woke up and said "Can I have some waffles?" because he thought he had slept through the night and it was breakfast time.