Sunday, March 1, 2009

Take a listen - UPDATE

UPDATE: I am leaving the contest open until Monday evening. See below for the details.

Did you notice I have some new music playing? Do you know the theme? Be the first to e-mail me (you can find my e-mail address in the PROFILE link up above) with the correct answer and I will put your little avatar with a link to your blog in my sidebar for the month. Yay - "free" advertising. (I guess you can leave your guess in the comment section, but I don't want to discourage anyone from "playing" if they think someone else may already have posted the correct answer.) Oh, and you need to be a follower. What? Come on, you didn't think I would give such an awesome prize to someone who doesn't follow me, did you? Ok, ok. I know this prize is not very exciting compared to some of the great giveaways I've seen here in blog land, but hey, there's a recesion and I have to save my money for overpriced hair electronics and accessories!

I will announce the winner this evening some time.

While we are all paying attention and "noticing" things, did you see I have FIFTY followers? Yay!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your 50! promise you won't forget us little folk when you hit the big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'm #50! Your newest groupie! Woot! (I have no clue what the theme is though so I'll just give myself a pat on the back for being #50)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty!? Get outta here! Congratulations! And I can't figure out for the theme for the life of me. Me likey, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a tough one. At first, I thought maybe Spring, but they're not all that hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am hearing Enya...hmmm...I love Enya and I am stumped! Like your polka dots!!! Yay for 50!!!!

    ReplyDelete