Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New hair color!

I went super red now!



And can I tell you how happy I am to not have anywhere to go this evening.  Sous Chef has swimming lessons after school and then MG and Sous Chef are going to Math & Science night (cool stuff going on there, all kinds of scientific and futuristic things, including rides on a hovercraft!).  Where will I be after swimming lessons?  At home, doing nothing but hanging out, cooking and eating dinner.  No work, no social function, no meeting of any kind.  Added to this non-scheduled bliss is the fact that it's going to be about 75 degrees today!

16 comments:

  1. It's a great color on you! I need to do the same thing and I need to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I mean it - wow!! I wish I had your coloring because red looks fantastic on you.

    And the cut - how adorable are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such a fun summer color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is sooooo beautiful on you. I love it! Enjoy your enhanced gorgeousness and free time today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color on you! I love the fact that you keep changing things up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, That looks really good on you! I like it A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole deal looks awesome!! The color, the cut, the free time tonight! I think you should be like everyone's hair consultant....you're so all over the hair thing and I need seeeerioussss help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That's cute...and I usually don't dig redheads. Good for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really good on you! Good for you for being brave enough to take it on.. I am too scared to do anything too drastic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! That looks fantastic!! And what a beautiful smile you have!! You go girl...

    Jay

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo...you look HOT!!! Love the color and love that you have free time....enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the color....and love the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ADORE it! i think is just really suits you... it makes your skin look amazing. and i think it makes you look younger, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color suits you very well. I would love to have some unscheduled time these days. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that hair color. It looks like you have the perfect complexion for it. This color used to happen to me every summer as a kid. Now, gotta pay the big bucks.

    ReplyDelete