Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girls Night Out

Tonight I am having a slumber party, just like the ones from when I was a kid, except there will be alcohol.  Picture 17 women, most of whom are staying all night, eating, drinking, playing poker (yes, we are going to be playing poker!), watching movies and who knows what else.  All in our PJs.  If you can envision that, you can envision what my house is going to look like tonight.

My neighbor wants to come and film us for a "Girls Gone Wild" kind of video.  Actually, I guess it would be more along the lines of "Cougars" or "MILFs" gone wild.  Though I am not sure everyone would qualify for the cougar age range.  This is a group that will range from late 20's (cougers-in-training) to early fifties (definitely cougar material!  Grrrrr....).  I assured him nothing that exciting would be taking place, but he is thinking he can get rich quick off of a video of this party.  I guess there is a market for everything and anything.  I'll let you know...

13 comments:

  1. Did I miss my invitation? LOL

    Have a great time, that sounds like wayyyyy too much fun!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be so much fun! I envy you. I hope your abs get a great workout from all of the laughing you girld will be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me??? that sounds like TOTAL video material!

    guess we won't be hearing from you for a while today. what do they say about hair of the dog?

    i bet you guys had a blast. i'll try not to be offended that i wasn't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You most def need to film the 'Cougies Gone Wild' video, and play strip poker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we could be there! That sounds like fun!

    Oh, there WASN'T alcohol at slumber parties as kids? Maybe it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun are YOU?!?! I guess you'll be cleaning the house for the occasion, huh? :) Close the blinds; I don't trust the neighbor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's hilarious. Think he was serious? What grown man would think of that unless he wasnt'? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like so much fun! I'm pretty jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw...I wish I could have been there! You always were the most fun at slumber parties in our teens. You had the staying power to make it through the night and you were always up for some good pranks! Can't wait to hear the details after you sweep out the cobwebs of your head...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OKay am I the only chick out there who couldn't even think of 17 women to invite over for a slumber party???? Lucky you!! I think??
    :-)

    Hope you had a blast - it's now MOnday morning and I don't see a new post so hmmmm.....wonder what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOunds like fun! GNOs are the best!

    ReplyDelete