Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yum!

A friend of mine from childhood/high school (really, almost forever!), who lives in LA, owns an ice cream shop called Glacier Homemade Ice Cream & Gelato in Manhattan Beach. They have been nominated for Best Ice Cream and Best Yogurt and would like your vote! For you So Cal readers, if you have been to their store or would like to check it out and vote, go here (then click on Best of the Beach in the left yellow column and select Glacier in the dropdown menu for the ice cream and the yogurt category). They are also on the "hot list" for MyFoxLA.com in City Wide polls.

They also have shops in the Denver/Boulder area if you want to check out that store and vote for the LA store! Or if you have never been and just want to take my word for it that they are awesome! go ahead and vote.

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. You know what? I trust your judgement. I will vote now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking your word for it and off to vote now!
    what is the blog frog? I have seen it on many blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a flimsy excuse for a road trip... but I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jo!!! And everyone, thank you for your support. It is DELICIOUS and I have the belly and hips to prove it! My husband is working so hard to move this business to the next phase. We are talking with Fresh and Easy about distribution, so if you have those stores in your area, keep your eyes on their freezers in the near future. Jo, I love your music. I'm listening to U2 right now. Did you know that the first U2 song I ever heard was when I slept over at your house and it was playing on the radio in your room in the middle of the night? Yup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAHHH!! A yummy original ice cream shop in So Cal?? Consider us all over it!! We actually used to live in Manhattan Beach and my dude still surfs there so we will check it out! AND we will vote...

    Thanks Jo for the hot/cool tip!!

    ReplyDelete