Saturday, February 7, 2009

Awards and such


Thanks to because the crazy is all part of my charm... for my most recent award! Check her out.

"This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

Obviously, it doesn't say my effort is to transmit POSITIVE cultural, ethical, literary or personal values, because if it did, the Academy would revoke this award faster than I can say "THANKS!"
Now to pass it on:

Adlibby - She's funny and she's from my previous living location!
Can't Hardly Wait - Her tagline is "If you were me, you'd be excited to get belligerantly drunk every once in a while, too." We were almost neighbors.
Dirty Sox and Pizza - She will keep you rolling, especially when she does videos explaining things like why her kitchen cabinets are missing glass.
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit... - She comes out from under rock on occasion to check out what's going on in the world. Check out her Friday's Food for Thought and other entries for enlightening material.
Please hesitate to ask... - She will keep you up to date on things like "throw away dresses" and high heeled shoes for babies. Plus she is a friend of mine from WAY before blogs.

Really, I could include all the blogs I read, because if I didn't think they rock, I wouldn't be reading them!  So go check these people out! What are you waiting for - GO!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a little disappointed that I'm not on your "Blogs I stalk" list. Who do I have to sleep with to get there? C'mon...I'm famous now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i can vouch for the other blogs you named, but i am not sure i can claim to "add value" to the web!!!!

    however, i will accept it with gratitude and try to get motivated to actually post about it (i am VERY bad about it, i will warn you now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - thanks!! I appreciate that YOU think I add value.

    And Deb's totally wrong - her class act makes up for me - added value indeed. Off to go check out the rest...

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You do promote all things POSITIVE!!

    ReplyDelete