Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time to lighten it up some...

Some of my posts this week have been a little heavy, so I thought I would lighten it up some. My mom sent me this in an e-mail.

A doctor, on his morning walk, noticed an older lady sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniel's every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Thirty-four," she replied.


8 comments:

  1. Either I should be jealous that I, too, could be that happy in three years, or I should laugh that this woaman is pulling the "only as old as you feel" trick! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way funny! Thanks for my morning chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I think I know some 34 year olds sort of like that!

    When I was a kid, I remember going to the doctor, and he'd come in having smoked a cigarette just before the appointment, then he'd leave the office as we were leaving, puffing away on another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh funny! i didn't see that punch line coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I needed a good giggle this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is funny! I hope I look that good at 34.....KIDDING

    ReplyDelete