Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

I headed out with friends today to see this movie. If you haven't seen it yet, it is a must see. I am interested to see how it does in the Golden Globes and Oscars.

Oh, and that takes me up to TWO movies seen in 2009. That's equivalent to the total number seen in 2007 and at this rate, I will certainly exceed my 2008 award winning number of three movies. At what point will I stop counting? I guess when it's no longer a big deal that I went to a movie!

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME MOVIE! Love the soundtrack, too. Revolutionary Road was amazing, too. When it comes out in wide release, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this one. I was going to go today while the boys were all away, and then the day got away from me. Hopefully I'll see it before it slips out of the theaters here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see it too but I am all over :"The Wrestler" I love Marisa Tomei and this film intrigues me. So Wrestler first, then Slumdog. And I hope it won't be 2010 by then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of all of your movie seeing- I need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have topped my record of 1 every 5 years. i am impressed. apparently it did well last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thismovie did very well last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my place.

    I want to see this movie, it got good reviews and took home some awards. Good to hear you liked it as well.

    ReplyDelete