Sunday, January 4, 2009

Off to a good start

As I mentioned in Friday Fragments, I saw four movies at the theater in 2008. So far in 2009? I've seen one movie! At this rate, I will break my 2008 record. My hubby and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was very good. Long, but good. And I am just sure Brad Pitt is the most beautiful creature to have ever walked the face of this earth. I'm pretty sure if MG had had a tissue or hanky, he would have handed it to me to soak up all the drool.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to see that movie for the simple reason that it would be creepy to see Brad Pitt that old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to watch "Burn After Reading" tonight for my fix!

    Thanks for the kudos on my new template...SOMEBODY got there first to the cute purple striped one I was eyeing, and I didn't want to be a copy-cat! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that movie was great. I want to see Slumdog Millionaire with my hubby Tues. night. I plan to see The Reader and Revolutionary Road this week since I'm off work and the kiddos are in school. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just scrolled down further and noticed you saw Rachel Getting Married and Milk. Two more movies I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never see movies! I am impressed you already got to one in '09! SOunds like you ARE out to break your record....but I did over Christmas break see Valkyrie and loved it....have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete