Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maybe I don't need help after all...

I saw this over at Wheezer's Cheeze and thought I should take the test myself. The score is lower than I thought. This can only mean one of two things: 1. I am not as addicted as I thought and I will not be seeking help or 2. since some of the questions required and estimation on my part, I am thinking maybe like all survey responders, I undersestimated because I am in DENIAL about my blogging addiction. I think #2. is more likely.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. It's denial. I'm embarrassed at my score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be denial- you're blogging on a Sunday- only addicts do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 81%. Is there a damn 12 step program for blog addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at 78% I really need to blog some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if Dr. Drew can help me with my blogging addiction too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving my new addiction. Thank you for getting me started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would have been the luckiest person to live so close to me! SERIOUSLY.

    57 percent? i don't want to know how addicted i am... it's embarassing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it. Great idea. I'm taking it. i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whopping 34% - actually I was surprised it was even that high. Funny thing -- it would have been higher if I/we figured out how to get that feed thing working.

    ReplyDelete