Sunday, January 4, 2009

Making lemonade out of lemons...

Thanks, Julia at Sometimes Lucid!

Now, for the rules. First, you should give link love to the person who gave you the award. Secondly, nominate ten of your favorite bloggers to receive the Lemonade Award! I am going to break the rules a little and only list five bloggers. In no particular order, my nominees are:

Catherine at Evolving Mommy
Steph at My Life in Suburbia
Mary Ellen at Adopting M.E.
Sassy Britches at Well, Okay Sassy Britches!
Vodka Mom at I Need a Martini Mom

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! And that's okay....I know I'm you're #1!!!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, thanks so much! I feel quite honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your cute award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time at the new digs- nice! Trying to catch up with you- So jealous of your Christmas Movies!!! I want to see Curious Case (Brad Pitt- YUM), Milk, and Rachel Getting Married- never heard of Caramel? Hope you've gotten rid of lurkers.

    ReplyDelete