Saturday, January 31, 2009

DD wannabe

Friday I talked about wanting a little bit shorter version of Dana Delaney's hair and that I was going to get it colored. I love the color, though next time I think I will go a little darker red with more intense highlights. It was fun trying to match the color of hair I wanted and we ended up with a mix of Irish Red and Celtic Red with strawberry blonde highlights. Here is the picture, but unfortunately, you can't really see the new red color of my hair due to the lighting and the fact that I don't have a professional photographer! CJ took my picture - yep, that would be my five year old. I'm still working on the perky boobs and flawless skin. That could take a while. And I am keeping some bangs, mainly because I have a large forehead and not enough cash at this time to iron out my forehead lines with Botox!


17 comments:

  1. As much as I love you with short, short hair....I really like this cut and color. I'm sure Dana's perfect skin is obtained with a fair amount of make-up and professional photographer. She does have great boobs....let me know how you get those non-surgically

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! and here I thought this post was about boobies I like your hair though. It looks great. I'll bet your photographer was more than happy to take that pic for you. He probably did it for a handful of animal crackers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photographer-in-the-making! I'm digging the color, though, and the curls/waves. I think it will be interesting next time with the deeper red and more intense highlights. It's like we're having our own little kid version of playing beauty shop right here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by...great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks sooo cute!From another large forheaded, financially strapped no budget for botox gal to another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love the long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Have you been taking those Biotin supplements I told you about?? Girrrrl, I swear by 'em! Dana Delaney is a beautiful woman....but you know, she's never been married (I don't think) and has never had children. Had I done neither of those, I could probably look at LEAST half as good as her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks beautiful. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! I so need a no do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great look! That looks about as close to the real thing as you could probably get!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two must be twins! I saw you over on Dizzblnd's place and thought I'd stop by. Great new do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. look how cute you are! and skinny, too! i hate you! just kidding about that last bit.

    i think you achieved the DD look quite well!

    ReplyDelete