Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been ass-slapped!

Nothing too kinky, though, just a Meme! I think being ass-slapped is better than being bitch slapped! Thanks Abby at Me and My Boys!

Ok, so here are the rules:
  1. Show it on your blog
  2. Take seven others to partake in the fun times. Link them on here and comment on their blog to let them know they have been ass slapped!
  3. List 10 random things about yourself

So here we go:

  1. I love cats. We don't have any though because my husband is allergic.
  2. I like to cook meals but I don't really like to bake desserts, treats, sweets.
  3. I have walked in two 3-Day Breast Cancer Walks. They were each 60 miles (20 miles a day). Over the two walks, our team raised over $42,000 for the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
  4. I hate my toes. Well, really I hate the way my feet look in general. I am happy to have them though, because life without feet would really suck.
  5. I think one of my legs is just a wee bit longer than the other.
  6. I often have a traffic jam in my colon.
  7. I hate to unload the dishwasher, but I don't mind doing laundry.
  8. I love to go grocery shopping.
  9. I can't throw away anything that is recyclable. Even when I try, I end up getting it out of the garbage and walking it out to the recycling bin.
  10. I wish winter was only about a month long of snowstorms and cold and then it would be spring again.

Join in if you like! The seven people I am tagging:

  1. Mary Ellen at Adopting M.E.
  2. Ali at Home of the Lazy Dog
  3. Valerie at Mom of 3 Crazy Kids
  4. Scandy at Scandalous Housewife
  5. Sass at The Life of Sass
  6. Georgie at Decisionally Challenged
  7. ...for a different kind of girl...

5 comments:

  1. we could be twins lol
    TY for the tag...I think LOL you know how slow I am at doing memes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same was about winter- I like it in theory, but I 'm done with it after a few pretty snowstorms! Sorry about the traffic jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no time to blog today, so I grabbed your idea and did what I could with it. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I can't have cats because my dogs like to kill them:( That's okay though. Their fangs and hissing remind me a little of snakes ::shudder::

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have feet too. I'd hate to think of you attached to some rope and pulley system just to keep upright.

    ReplyDelete