Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're home

And I am already kicking myself for thinking my hotel room was too quiet the night I couldn't sleep. Five minutes in this house and I already miss the solitude. I was thrilled to see the kiddos, though. It sounds like they had a lot of fun with the visiting grandparents. Now I think the grandparents need some rest.

We stayed at the Drake Hotel. They have delicious beds, pillows and comforters. We frequently stay in a Hilton Hotel, which this was and I always love their bedding. I have already been online to check it out. I actually took apart the pillow to find out who made it. Pacific Coast Feather Company. I have bookmarked it and will be buying any new bedding from there. It may be a while, though, since we bought all new stuff when we relocated in July, 07. How often should one replace bedding?

And stop reading right now if you don't want to read about or discuss any aspect of my sex life. I guarantee you, it's not that exciting, but I know some folks are squeamish about these things.

Tomorrow I will be washing my new red bra and panties. I'll let you know if Oprah was right about feeling sexy when wearing red undergarments. I know my hubby is looking forward to it. He recently bought me a black poncho (do they call them that in the 21st century or am I showing my age?). He has requested I wear the sexy red undie set with just the poncho.

And last night I turned out all the lights in the room before having sex. He asked me why I did that - did I not want the people in the apartments across the way to be able to see us? I laughed and said, no, I didn't want to be able to see us. Me specifically,with all the extra skin/fat/flab flapping away. Nor did I want to see this happening with him, either. He said he didn't need to worry about that. All I could say was "that's nice that you think that." So what about you people - do you ever leave the lights on?

3 comments:

  1. Leave the lights on sometimes. Heck, do it in the daylight sometimes, too. I guess we figure we've dug each other through some ups and downs, and it's more about the connection than anything body-wise, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if I can help it!!! I know that I am more adventurous when I can't see the jiggling :) And I think he appriciates that aspect ;)
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem, candle light is the most flattering. FYI.

    ReplyDelete