Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I love...

I realized while making my previous post, there are many other things I love. Being limited to only six items, though, I had to pick and choose. So here are a few other things I love (besides the obvious of my family and friends!):
  1. Muscle relaxers, vicodin and other prescription drugs. This honestly should have made the top six list. Possibly even before the FOOD category.
  2. Iced tea, Captain Morgan's w/Coke and pink lemonade w/vodka.
  3. Wii
  4. Election Day. Yes, this could have made this list, even if we hadn't just had an election day.
  5. Any occasion that results in me getting a gift.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I LOVE your #1 on the list! Way to put it all out there! The best thing about birthing three kids was being set home with prescription painkillers...and then making them last as looonnnggg as possible. HIlarious!

    ReplyDelete