Thursday, November 6, 2008

My first blogging award!


La Mom sent me this blogging award! She's my first international follower and she has lots of good dish on being an expat in Paris. I haven't prepared an acceptance speech for such an honor, so I'll just say THANKS!

Now I'm supposed to list six things I love and six blogs I love to read, so here it goes.
  1. Food. It's too hard to limit it to one item, so I am going with the larger category of FOOD.
  2. Dining out. Ok, it could probably go in the food category, but I think it deserves it's own listing.
  3. Vacations
  4. Laying on the couch watching Mad Men
  5. Alternative music
  6. Bling

The six blogs I love to read:

  1. A Girl and Her Life
  2. My Therapy
  3. Moms Without Blogs (her tag line is "I am woman! I am tired..." Who can't relate to that?)
  4. Home of the Lazy Dog
  5. ...for a different kind of girl...
  6. Balancing Everything




3 comments:

  1. And I love reading your blog too! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks- I'm so glad that you found me and then I've found you! I have to watch Mad Men- it's on my list of things I regret not starting and things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel honored that you listed my blog - right on crazy mama...I'll be checking in on you as well!

    ReplyDelete