Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chicago

We are headed to Chicago today. My goals for this trip? Good food and good shopping. On the shopping end, I don't want to come home without a pair of black shoes. Believe it or not, I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of black shoes! I definitely need a fashionable pair to get me through the winter. My favorite pair is definitely showing their wear after two seasons. I also need (notice the ever important word "need" and not "want") a black ribbed turtleneck. I buy one every winter. I intend to hit the usual places, most of which I can find here but rarely have the time to go to. And then there are the stores that I don't have access to that I plan to have a looksy in. Though I don't plan to over do the spending, I do hope to put a few bucks back into our ailing economy.

And Motorcycle Guy? Well, he will be working while I am out seeing the sites! We do have the evenings together, though.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone NEEDS a black turtleneck for winter--I got mine!

    ReplyDelete