Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love/Hate

There are so many foods I love. I don't think I can list them all, but here are a few:
  1. french fries
  2. mashed potatoes, with or without gravy
  3. baked potatoes
  4. oh hell, maybe i should just say ANYTHING WITH POTATOES
  5. mayo
  6. mayo. on my french fries.
  7. indian food
  8. pasta of any kind, the more calories, the better
  9. shrimp
  10. steak
  11. iced tea, no lemon or sugar

What do I hate about food? All of my favorites are the most fattening, most caloric, most carbs possible. Well, maybe not the shrimp and and definitely not the tea. Unless you consider I love fried shrimp, and then it goes right back into those three nasty categories. And my cholesterol? I am always surprised that it stays within the normal range and is not causing my arteries to clog and shut down. Why is it that fruits and vegetables can't make the list? Actually, I probably could add asparagus. With hollendaise sauce. That pretty much blows the healthy aspect of the asparagus, so maybe it should qualify for the list.

The solution? Some days I eat what I want (see above list) and other days I starve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment