Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cold

I tend to be cold more than I am warm. I don't mean "bitchy" cold, I mean temperature cold. Now that the cooler weather is setting in, I am not just chilly, but cold to the bone. It takes me about an hour to get warm once I get under the covers at night. It's hard for me to go to sleep when my feet are like bricks of ice. I hate sleeping with socks on, but I will often do it anyway and then kick them off once I warm up. My husband is like a furnace so I do use him sometimes, but then I have to deal with my "space" issues. I think I would look ridiculous wearing a coat to bed and I am guessing it would be just a tad uncomfortable. I am totally dreading winter and now that the cooler days are here, I am almost thankful we did not move to Boston last spring. Although at least there once it gets cold, it starts snowing. Maybe a little snow for us would improve my winter attitude. The grey, damp winters of Ohio are the worst. I wish fall and winter each lasted only a month and then we went right back into spring and summer. That would be the perfect climate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment