Monday, October 6, 2008

But you're already pretty!

The other day I was taking care of some facial hair grooming (ie. mustache) with some hair remover. When I brush it on, it's white and it looks like I have a milk mustache. CJ asked me why I had that stuff on my face. I told him to help make me pretty. He looked at me funny and said, "but you are already pretty!" A few minutes later, after I had washed it off, he said, "there, you are pretty again. And so is your hair." I love his compliments.

Lots of people asked me what I did for my birthday. I prefer to talk about what I did NOT do on my birthday. I did NOT cook, clean, do laundry, make beds or anything else that resembled my daily activities. I DID go to lunch, just me and a book, and relaxed and read. It was perfect. I had a couple of meetings that evening and then when I got home, I opened my presents and we all went to bed.

On Saturday, Motorcycle Guy and I went to Eddie Merlot's for dinner. It was very good if you are a steak eater. I think I still prefer Jeff Ruby's or Capital Grille, which unfortunately, we do not have here. There is one in Pittsburgh, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment