Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow!

If there were any concerns about Gov. Sarah Palin, then those who watched her speak last night must be feeling pretty damn good today. She was awesome. I am not saying this in relation to her political views or what she said in her speech. However, as a speaker, she was wonderful. She supported her family, she was energetic, she was funny (sarcastic) and I think she made it clear what kind of woman and VP candidate she is. I take the speeches with a grain of salt, no matter who is giving them, because it is often a lot of "preaching to the choir" and telling the audience what they want to hear. However, as someone who enjoys public speaking and has a degree in Communication Arts, her presentation was just perfect. I have said before, at this point my mind is made up for the election. That doesn't mean if my candidate of choice screws up royally, I won't change my mind. And I have to say, IF I need to change my mind, it's good to know there will be someone capable of presenting a speech in a coherent manner, such as Gov. Sarah Palin, on the "other" ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment