Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day

Today was CJ's first day of his second year of preschool. He didn't seem overly excited. He wasn't NOT excited, but he wasn't shouting from the rooftops, either. I have been talking it up for a few days now and we have attended an ice cream social and then a classroom visit in the last week or so. Finally, on the way to school today, he says, "OK, NOW I am excited." Thank goodness! On the way home he asked when he was going back. I told him he goes on M-W-F and he wanted to know why he couldn't go every day and "when CAN I go everyday?" I explained next year he would go to kindergarten every day, but obviously that is too far from now for him because he says he's ready start every day NOW.


He's hamming it up so much in every picture I took that his eyes are closed in ALL of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment