Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I haven't seen this commercial this year, but Staples used to do a commercial of a dad dancing through the aisles buying school supplies. The music was the Christmas song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" by Andy Williams. I totally get it.

Today was Big E and Sous Chef's first day of school. It was much less stress for me this year since it wasn't our "first year" at a new school. That makes a world of difference. We are excited about their teachers and Sous Chef will now receive gifted education services after passing the necessary test to qualify. That will be good for him.

Here are our pictures from this morning:
Big E

Big E and CJ

Yes, I know it's just a bus, but at his age, there is no way in hell he will let us walk him to the bus stop to take a picture up close! What we should have gotten a picture of was the neighbor mom who snuck onto her next door neighbor's front walk way so she could get a picture of her son getting on the school bus!


This is what I looked like at 7:40am. Not bad, considering I was up and showering about three hours earlier than what I have become accustomed to this summer!


Here is Sous Chef going to school an hour later.


This is Sous Chef with our neighbor boy, Seth, who is in the 2nd grade, and his mom. I wonder if she knows she made it into my blog? Isn't it nice that the two younger boys didn't utter a peep about their moms and a dad (Motorcycle Guy) being at the bus stop with them!


Yep, another bus picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment