Friday, August 15, 2008

Are you there vodka? It's me, Chelsea.

I think this might be the first I have written about a book since I started writing this blog. I just finished this book by Chelsea Handler. I am 100% sure I have never laughed, out loud, sometimes until my eyes watered, so much during a book. There was only one chapter that I didn't really think was funny, though others might. But for the rest of the book, there was laughter in every chapter. Some chapters there were multiple times when I was laughing. I was repeatedly having to answer "what's so funny?" whenever my kids were around while I was reading. CJ really didn't get it, since there are only words on the pages and no pictures. He flat out told me "There are only words. That's not funny." But I guarantee, if you are someone who is not easily offended, you will not be able to read this book without at least cracking a smile.

If you've not ever seen her before, check her out on the Jay Leno show.

No comments:

Post a Comment